Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Request to join afgm
afgm_Stalkz Offline
AFGM Members

Threads: 1
Request to join afgm
Requesting to Join A Few Good Mates and a couple of old bastards(You know who are you *cough* Buzz, Donk *cough*). Play a plethora of games including MMO's and FPS games which include A3, A2, Dayz, Space Engineers, The Battlefield Series(Down to Battlefield 2 of which I play the mod Project Reality). Been playing with a few of you(NO god dammit Donk not in that way) for a couple weeks now and I enjoy playing the couple games we've played since I've met you all.

See you on the battlefield.

Stalkz.
(This post was last modified: 19-06-2014, 05:03 PM by afgm_Stalkz.)
19-06-2014, 05:02 PM
Find Reply
afgm_Donk Offline
Forum founder
AFGM Members

Threads: 8
RE: Request to join afgm
Stalks
It is nice that you want to join afgm. Of course you realize that this clan is for "mature" age gamers and
we will have to make some exceptions to allow you to join. Now having said that it would I believe be advantages to have you in the clan as you seem to find all the good loot and can shoot better than Buzzinga.
So welcome to AFewGoodMates
Donk
It's not about the money it's about the game
19-06-2014, 07:03 PM
Find Reply
afgm_KedNelly Offline
AFGM Members

Threads: 10
RE: Request to join afgm
Hay,

Two comments.

Stalkz, nice to have you here mate, welcome, I look forward to you showing me where all the good loot points are and for you shooting Buzz.. wait, I think I got that wrong.

Donk.. who you calling mature?

ked

afgm_KedNelly
[Image: fQCRypT5Uoh0tqtkELTC%2Fc74Iqk%3D.png]
20-06-2014, 11:12 PM
Find Reply
afgm_Buzzinga Offline
AFGM Members

Threads: 4
Tongue  RE: Request to join afgm
(19-06-2014, 07:03 PM)afgm_Donk Wrote: Stalks
It is nice that you want to join afgm. Of course you realize that this clan is for "mature" age gamers and
we will have to make some exceptions to allow you to join. Now having said that it would I believe be advantages to have you in the clan as you seem to find all the good loot and can shoot better than Buzzinga.
So welcome to AFewGoodMates
Donk

OI, Who says Stalks shoots better than Me??? lol Tongue
09-01-2015, 07:54 AM
Find Reply