Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Surgeon???? !!!!
The_Surgeon Offline

Threads: 1
The Surgeon???? !!!!
Hey Donk, Clacka, Ked! Mullet, Squizz, Mr Squiggle!

Its Surgy, I haven't been on for a while and for that i apologise.
I spend so much of last year working interstate / regional that i only realised last month that i had done, in my personal car, 792km in a whole year. No wonder it wouldn't start. No wonder it was full of spiderwebs in the garage.

So why have i not been on? I uninstalled both Minecraft and Battlefield 4, just out of frustration more than anything else. I have been playing some very anti social games lately (Dragon Age Inquisition, This War of Mine, The Vanishing of Ethan Carter, Wolfenstein - latest one, Crysis 3) which has further pushed me away from online gaming. But i miss you all. Dare i say it here, also missed "an aspect" of playing with GD. But i do miss your voices.

I am hoping to install the games you play, just so i can be more a member of your clan, although i have been really put off by the single player of Arma 3 so far. Too difficult for an oldie like me. I've seen on this forum the other games you play, so will be checking them out on steam soon. Also re-considering re-installing BF4, but......its just so frustrating you know?

Anyway, just saying hello; i would like to join your clan - but i reckon i once again will be a sparse member with all the asbestos surveying i do out woop woop. Chat on TS hopefully soon.....
10-01-2015, 09:51 PM
Find Reply
afgm_Donk Offline
Forum founder
AFGM Members

Threads: 8
RE: The Surgeon???? !!!!
Hey Surgy
Nice to know you are still out there. We would love to have you join us although its not like the old days (sigh miss the old days). You need to get off the single player for Arma3 it will do your head in. We have a server afgm wastelands its a pvp based on arma 3 we have a bit of fun on it you should come join us and we can help show you the ropes.
I have also played Wolfenstein and Crysis 3 so you are not alone there. We don't see much of the old team Squizz Mullet and Squiggle are rare visitors.
I wouldn't worry to much about Battlefield 4 as we rarely play it, as you say it is sooo frustrating.
Anyway any time you want to join us jump on TS and we will be glad to see you. You can put the afgm tags on any time if you want.
It's not about the money it's about the game
12-01-2015, 08:18 PM
Find Reply
afgm_KedNelly Offline
AFGM Members

Threads: 10
RE: The Surgeon???? !!!!
Hay Surge,

Long time and thanks for dropping in. Would be good to see you in game sometime. As Donk said it is mostly Wastelands, not a game I play much myself but there is nearly always someone on TS or close by.

It has been known for Donk to run up a game of GRAW every now and then so that is always and option.

Either way don't be a stranger and talk to you soon.

Ked
[Image: fQCRypT5Uoh0tqtkELTC%2Fc74Iqk%3D.png]
13-01-2015, 08:35 AM
Find Reply